This section helps you navigate through FlytNow dashboard's new layout.
All new FlytNow Layout
The navigation drawer offers ergonomic access to all major flight modules required by an operator for autonomous drone flights.
Navigation Drawer Overview
Using the Navigation Drawer
- 1.Operations: A Control Center to manage, control and view live streams of your real-time fleet operations.
- Drones: Add devices, view crucial drone telemetry data, execute missions and launch the drone to a particular location.
- Docking Stations: Access docking station controls, telemetry, and weather data.
- Multi-Cam: Access the live video feed from multiple drones and docking stations that are executing simultaneous missions.
- 2.Planning: Create and schedule missions.
- Schedule: Create a flight schedule to launch missions at a particular time and date or repeat it daily.
- 3.Logs: An organized repository of all your post-flight reports & media.
- Gallery: View and download images or videos stored in your private cloud storage and access the cloud media syncfeature.
- 4.Zones: Restrict your drones to specific operational areas.
- Corridors: Mark a series of waypoints for the drones to follow a corridor.
- 5.Alerts: Manage all your alarms
- Alarms: View, manage and respond to 3rd party alarms integrated with FlytNow.
The top bar displays information and actions at the top of the FlytNow dashboard.
Top Bar Overview
Using the Top Bar
- 1.Notification centre: Contains a list of pop-up messages that appear on the dashboard during a session.
- 2.Settings: Access and configure settings for drones and docking stations.
- 3.What's New: Learn about useful new features, improvements, and fixes in FlytNow.
- 4.Account info: View account information and manage your FlytNow subscription.
A simple new way to access 3rd party integrations and widgets.